Why choose us?
From the first call to the final finishing touches,
we provide work you can trust.
Grand Wall Electric knows the ins and outs of every job, with experience in commercial and residential, new construction and service. We know customers value quality workmanship, straightforward competitive pricing, and exceptional service. Whether you're building a new home or renovating an existing one, you'll need the electrical services of a professional Whistler electrician.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
- Rest assured that you are hiring the most qualified electricians available.
- A renovation or new home is stressful enough, so we take the worry out of finding the best price for your project by always offering free quotes.
- We warranty all our work, giving you peace of mind that the job is done well.
Best Price Guaranteed
- We have competitive rates, and our flat-rate pricing means that you won’t have to worry about any surprises later. We're up-front with our pricing, so you can rest easy.
No Job Too Small
- Our team of highly specialized electricians in Whistler are capable of providing electrical installations and service for all sizes and complexities.
- We are a locally owned and operated electrical contractor in Whistler, dedicated to serving our local customers as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide electrical service in Squamish, Whistler, Lions Bay, Britannia Beach, Furry Creek, West Vancouver, and North Vancouver.
We provide service to all areas in and near Whistler, BC including Alpha Lake Village, Alpine Meadows, Alta Lake, Alta Vista, Bayshores, Blackcomb Benchlands, Blueberry Hill, Brio, Cheakamus Crossing, Emerald Estates, Function Junction, Green Lake Estates, Mons, Nesters, Nicklaus North, Nordic Estates, Rainbow Estates, Spring Creek, Spruce Grove, Tamarisk Estates, WedgeWoods Whistler, Whistler Cay Estates, Whistler Creekside, Whistler Highlands, Whistler Village, and White Gold.
We accept e-Transfer, cheque, cash, debit, credit card, and Apple Pay.
We are available now! To get a free quote or for more information, you can contact Matt by phone, text, email, or by using our web based contact form.
Have a question? See our FAQ.